Walmart Insight Deck, 2012
Planet Retail’s comprehensive Insight Decks dive into the hidden depths of the world’s leading retailers. In this exclusive presentation, we identify Walmart’s Top 5 growth markets and uncover major strategic initiatives with unparalleled insight. Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the global retailer and discover the unique conclusions drawn by Planet Retail’s expert Analysts.
- Major Strategic Initiatives
- Key Markets
- Further Reading
- Understand Walmart’s corporate structure;
- Discover Walmart’s core strengths and channel strategies both at home and abroad;
- Benchmark yourself against the competition market-by-market with detailed SWOT analysis; and
- Determine Walmart’s potential for driving growth in your product category.
Natalie Berg Global Research Director
Natalie Berg is the Global Research Director and jointly heads up the Research Team with Robert Gregory in London. Natalie has been analysing global trends in the food sector since 2003 and specialises in Walmart, Tesco and Carrefour. She is a sought-after speaker at industry events throughout Europe and the US and frequently features in print and broadcast media. Natalie's areas of expertise include retail globalisation, private label trends and channel strategies. She holds a Bachelor of Science in international business from the University of Connecticut and studied at Ecole Supérieure de Commerce in Grenoble, France.