Strategic Preview: Walmart Q3 2012
Our Quarterly Strategic Previews are available as part of a 12-month package which includes expert analysis and opinion about the top 3 grocery multinationals – Walmart, Carrefour and Tesco. From our team of international specialists, each Preview provides a comprehensive view on the major strategic shifts that may impact your investment plans. Each quarter we will provide you with our expectations and outlook on each of these retailers’ performance.
These Previews are essential reading for retailers and suppliers who need regular insight into these dynamic giants. Remain ahead of your game and stay abreast of the constant shift in strategies of the major players.
When you buy into this package, you will have access to the following content:
- 12 Quarterly Strategic Preview PowerPoints, published before the retailers release their quarterly results;
- Previously published Quarterly Strategic Previews;
- A video highlighting the key points of each Preview (coming soon); and
- Related Insight Decks: Tesco Insight Deck, Carrefour Insight Deck and Walmart Insight Deck.
By subscribing to this package, you will receive an alert when a new Quarterly Strategic Preview and related Insight Deck have been published.
- Expectations for the Quarter
- US: Q3 Strategic Changes
- Global: Q3 Strategic Changes
- What's new at Planet Retail
- Sensor check your strategy against the retailers each quarter to make sure you are aligned;
- Future proof your investments and identify opportunity gaps; and
- Discover how the retailers’ strategy shifts will affect your business.
Natalie Berg Global Research Director
Natalie Berg is the Global Research Director and jointly heads up the Research Team with Robert Gregory in London. Natalie has been analysing global trends in the food sector since 2003 and specialises in Walmart, Tesco and Carrefour. She is a sought-after speaker at industry events throughout Europe and the US and frequently features in print and broadcast media. Natalie's areas of expertise include retail globalisation, private label trends and channel strategies. She holds a Bachelor of Science in international business from the University of Connecticut and studied at Ecole Supérieure de Commerce in Grenoble, France.