Strategic Preview: Tesco Q3 2012
Our Quarterly Strategic Previews are available as part of a 12-month package which includes expert analysis and opinion about the top 3 grocery multinationals – Walmart, Carrefour and Tesco. From our team of international specialists, each Preview provides a comprehensive view on the major strategic shifts that may impact your investment plans. Each quarter we will provide you with our expectations and outlook on each of these retailers’ performance.
These Previews are essential reading for retailers and suppliers who need regular insight into these dynamic giants. Remain ahead of your game and stay abreast of the constant shift in strategies of the major players.
When you buy into this package, you will have access to the following content:
- 12 Quarterly Strategic Preview PowerPoints, published before the retailers release their quarterly results;
- Previously published Quarterly Strategic Previews;
- A video highlighting the key points of each Preview (coming soon); and
- Related Insight Decks: Tesco Insight Deck, Carrefour Insight Deck and Walmart Insight Deck.
By subscribing to this package, you will receive an alert when a new Quarterly Strategic Preview and related Insight Deck have been published.
- Expectations for the Quarter
- UK: Q3 Strategic Changes
- Global: Q3 Strategic Changes
- What's new at Planet Retail
- Sensor check your strategy against the retailers each quarter to make sure you are aligned;
- Future proof your investments and identify opportunity gaps; and
- Discover how the retailers’ strategy shifts will affect your business.
David Gray Retail Analyst
David Gray is a Retail Analyst in grocery based in London. David has spent the last four years evaluating trends in the UK and specialises in grocery retailing in the UK and Ireland with a focus on Tesco’s global operations. David regularly features in print and broadcast media and he produces reports, presentations and articles that deliver insight on his areas of expertise. Prior to joining Planet Retail, he worked for market research firm TNS. David holds a BA Joint Honours in geography and history from the University of Leeds in the UK.