Global Retail Channel Matrix 2017
7 Mar 2017
Reports & Presentations
The Channel Matrix is back and better than ever! Last year, we launched our first Global Channel Matrix, with the intention of visually highlighting in a single chart the positioning of leading grocery and drugstore players across the fastest and slowest-growing channels over the next five years. This latest version of the matrix utilises the latest Planet Retail forecasts until 2017, while based on client feedback we have also included the online grocery channel for the first time.
Table of contents
- Channel Overview
- Top 10 Global Retailers
- Western Europe Matrix
- North America Matrix
- Asia & Oceania Matrix
- Latin America Matrix
- Central & Eastern Europe Matrix
- Africa & Middle East Matrix
Reasons to buy
- Discover the reliance on grocery channels for the Top 10 grocery and drugstore retailers globally and by region in easy to view slides.
- Learn which retailers are best positioned to benefit from growth channels – and those which are weakest.
- Highlight future channel trends and how retailers are evolving to changes in the retail landscape.
About the author
Global Research Director
Robert Gregory is the Global Research Director and heads up Planet Retail’s Research Team from London. Robert has over a decade’s experience in analysing research trends and is an expert on global trends and the changing retail landscape. He is a regular contributor to a number of publications around the world and speaks at global industry events.