Asian Regional Overview 2017 - Retail Trends & Forecasts
12 Apr 2017
Reports & Presentations
Home to the world’s largest population with the most diverse retail operations and consumer preferences, Asia will remain a focus for retail investment over the next five to 10 years. An open and enthusiastic attitude towards sector modernisation plus the rapid rate of change in the region will see Asia become a retail hotspot where FMCGs will commit considerable budgets as they seek to grow via a variety of different routes to market.
Asian Regional Overview 2017 - Retail Trends & Forecasts provides an in-depth examination of the most recent developments, examines the most profitable routes to market, and considers the strategic implications for future growth using Planet Retail’s unique research methodologies and best-practice tracking. We identify the key retail trends going forward and showcase indicators on which FMCG and retail businesses need to focus to maximise expansion opportunities.
Table of contents
1. Key takeaways
2. Long-term prospects
3. Key trends to watch in 2017
4. Asian retail landscape
5. Country analysis
Reasons to buy
- Explore winning opportunities and vital retail strategies to operate in this rapidly-changing grocery retail landscape via our comprehensive Takeaways and long-term prospect evaluation;
- Examine the most recent trends that are driving successful businesses along with our predictions for future drivers;
- Understand the implications of macroeconomic and industry disruptions impacting Asian consumer preference and growth momentum; and
- Discover the dynamics of key markets and their differentiation. Our unique market scorecards define the prevailing retail landscape, markets for short-term investment and markets to consider a decade from now.
About the analyst
Associate Analyst - Asia
Anna Hoang is an Associate Analyst in grocery based in London. Anna specialises in grocery retailing in the UK and Asian markets. Prior to joining Planet Retail, she spent five years working at FMCG companies including Unilever, Diageo, and in the market research field. Anna holds a Masters Degree in Retail Management from Bournemouth University in the UK.