Winning Strategies: Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management
16 Nov 2017
Reports & Presentations
With ecommerce expected to account for half of global chain retail sales growth through 2022, the global retail landscape is facing a significant shift in the retail value chain. New retail business models and competitors are emerging and traditional store based retailers face threats from all directions.
In our latest Winning Strategy report, we examine the STEIP drivers fuelling the growth of ecommerce and define the capabilities required to capture this growth. We help you navigate these rapidly growing ecommerce and digital ecosystem businesses and give you the frameworks to make profitable decisions and investments.
Table of contents
1. Situational Analysis
2. STEIP Drivers of Change
3. Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management Explained
4. Key Capabilities
5. The Future World
6. Implications for Retailers and Suppliers
Reasons to buy
- Understand the pillars of success for ecommerce and digital ecosystems;
- Discover the five stages of digital retail development and where your business currently sits;
- Uncover ecommerce capabilities that must be mastered to thrive in the future world;
- Prioritise growth strategies, markets, and retail partners; and
- See best-in-class case studies on Alibaba, Amazon, and Walmart.