Future Retail Disruption 2018/19
6 Sep 2018
Reports & Presentations
In our Future Retail Disruption annual report for 2018/19, we paint a broad picture of the future retail landscape and the drivers of change that will shape it. Utilising our STEIP framework based on proprietary data and insights, we have analysed societal, technological, economic, industrial and political disruptors that suppliers and retailers must monitor to understand future consumer and industry dynamics, enabling investment in the ideal markets, channels, retailers and technologies.
The retail industry is at a time of unprecedented change, and the decisions and investments that consumer goods and retail businesses make now will determine future winners and losers. This report is essential reading for anyone looking to future-proof their business by prioritising their growth investments.
Table of contents
Our Future World
Key Actions by CPG Sector
STEIP Drivers of Change
Reasons to buy
- Understand future consumer mindsets and change in the retail landscape;
- Identify drivers of change relevant for business-specific scenario planning;
- View best-in-class examples of retailers and suppliers that are already adopting to change;
- Prioritise investments and initiatives that will determine future winners and losers; and
- Shape strategies that capitalise on future opportunities.