Key Capability: Experiential Retail
12 Nov 2018
Reports & Presentations
The rapid shift of sales online and the subsequent reduction of store opening rates globally is driving the urgent need for physical store reinvention. Our latest Store of the Future capability report explores how retailers are turning to experiential retail through in-store services, events and entertainment, to future-proof their store networks.
Using a framework built around the ‘5 E’s of Experiential Retail’, we unpick what experiential retail looks like in practice, providing benchmarking, data and best-in-class examples to help retailers and suppliers looking to execute experiential retail effectively.
Table of contents
1. Introduction: Why Experiential Retail Matters
2. Experiential Retail Explained
3. Retailer Benchmarking
4. Implementing Experiential Retail: A Supplier Perspective
Reasons to buy
- Discover what the ‘5 E’s of Experiential Retail’ are and how to implement them
- Understand why experiential retail matters, and its ROI for retailers and brands, in order to build a better business case for its implementation
- Explore a range of best-in-class retailer and brand examples of experiential retail
- Discover which retailers are leading the way on experiential retail through our benchmarking study