France Omnichannel Go-To-Market Report, November 2018
23 Nov 2018
Reports & Presentations
In this Go-To-Market Report, we dive into one of the world’s most dynamic retail markets, France. The report analyses the French omnichannel landscape, providing insights into market trends and uncovering growth opportunities for CPG suppliers already present, or planning to enter the market in the future.
The report highlights the size and significance of the French opportunity, analyses the momentum of key disruptors that will change the way consumers live and shop, assesses how change unfolds in the retail landscape, and indicates routes to success for retailers and suppliers.
Following Edge Retail Insight’s winning strategies framework, we capture developments across store network evolution, ecommerce & digital ecosystem management, supply chain & fulfilment, and shopper engagement and retention – all with a particular focus on retailer and supplier initiatives responding to key disruptors and opportunities by sector.
Table of contents
1. The Future Scenario
- The scenario to plan for
- Key opportunities by CPG Sector
2. Market Overview
- Overview and forecasts
- Competitive dynamics
3. Key Disruptors
- STEIP Introduction
- Key disruptors and their impact on the retail landscape
4. How-To-Win: Retailer and Supplier Case Studies
- Store of the Future
- Ecommerce and Digital Ecosystem Management
- Supply Chain and Fulfilment
- Shopper Engagement and Retention
Reasons to buy
- Understand the French retail market structure and view the latest forecasts;
- Learn about key disruptors in France and how they will change the way consumers live and shop;
- Identify planning concerns and growth opportunities for your category; and
- Discover best-in-class examples of retailers and suppliers that are already adapting to change with a focus on brick-and-mortar stores, ecommerce & digital ecosystems, supply chain & fulfilment and shopper engagement & retention.