Italy Go-To-Market Planning Snapshot, March 2019
26 Mar 2019
Reports & Presentations
Italy is one of Europe’s Big Five retail markets. Even though growth dynamics look moderate, its sheer size and quality-oriented food culture make it a must-win market for CPG brands with European ambitions.
Our Italy Go-To-Market Snapshot analyses the unique market characteristics, competitive environment and strategies of top pureplay and omnichannel players, showing the path to growth by highlighting very specific opportunities and recommendations that help brands plan their business in Italy.
Table of contents
- Italy at a glance
- Unique Planning Factors
- Planning ahead in Italy
- Prioritization guide
- STEIP drivers of change
- Key market trends
- Channel trends
- Modern vs traditional trade
- Product categories
- Key retailers
- Coop Italia
- Schwarz Group – Lidl
- Recommendations for CPG sectors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the Italian retail market structure and view the latest forecasts;
- Learn about key disruptors in Italy and how they will change the way consumers live and shop;
- Identify planning concerns and growth opportunities for your category; and
- Discover best-in-class examples of retailers and suppliers that are already adapting to change with a focus on brick-and-mortar stores, ecommerce & digital ecosystems, supply chain & fulfilment and shopper engagement & retention.