Retailer Strategic Initiatives Q1 2019
4 Apr 2019
Reports & Presentations
The latest in our series of Retailer Strategic Initiatives updates is essential reading for anyone in the CPG and FMCG community. The report captures the latest strategically significant initiatives from the world’s largest grocery-led operators, selecting developments from the most recent quarter that will have greatest long term influence on retail.
The report dives into initiatives from each of our 4 winning strategies – Store of the Future, Ecommerce & Digital System Management, Supply Chain & Fulfilment, and Engagement & Retention. Each initiative is supported with clear implications and actions – helping suppliers and retailers understand how best to respond to these strategic shifts.
Table of contents
Initiatives from Q1 2019
- Store of the Future
- Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management
- Supply Chain & Fulfilment
- Shopper Engagement & Retention
Recommendations by Winning Strategy
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of retailer initiatives that will have the biggest impact on the future of retail.
- Understand how best to respond to these initiatives with a clear set of implications and actions.
- See first-hand how other manufacturers and retailers have responded to these initiatives with case studies.