Stores of the Month, May 2019
6 Jun 2019
Reports & Presentations
Edge by Ascential Retail Insight is constantly tracking the newest and most innovative store formats and developments from around the world. From novel store initiatives to new banners and digital innovations, we are always seeking the latest and best-in-store ideas in the industry.
Our Stores of the Month report will highlight out top store picks each month and provide details, the drivers behind them, the key implications, as well as recommendations for suppliers. This month's report looks at Petco’s partnership with JustFoodForDogs to launch a new in-store kitchen, Boots’ attempt to digitize the prescription process and introduce value-adding services, and Walmart’s new urban supercenter which re-introduces scan & go technology and endless aisle capabilities.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- Petco x JustFoodForDogs - New York, USA
- Boots - Various, UK
- Walmart - Toronto, Canada
Reasons to buy
- Keep up with strategic industry store developments on a global level;
- Get a better sense of what competitors are investing in and why; and
- Learn about key drivers that are shaping retail initiatives and see how those may be affecting your brand.