Mexico Go-To-Market Planning Snapshot, 2019
14 Jun 2019
Reports & Presentations
Mexico is the world’s twelfth-largest, and Latin America’s second-largest retail market after Brazil, featuring a population of 131 million.
The food retail landscape is quickly modernizing. Major local and international players are expanding throughout Mexico, as well as launching their online platforms to capture new consumers via ecommerce, thus opening new opportunities in the market.
Table of contents
- Mexico at a glance
- Unique Planning Factors
- Planning ahead in Mexico
- Prioritization guide
- STEIP drivers of change
- Key market trends
- Leading Megacities
- Modern vs traditional trade
- Key ecommerce trends
- Channel trends
- Product categories
- Key retailers
Recommendations for CPG sectors
Reasons to buy
- Learn about the unique market dynamics shaping the Mexican market;
- View the latest initiatives and growth opportunities of major retailers driving growth in Mexico, along with actionable recommendations on how to effectively partner with them;
- Read our selected opportunities for suppliers organised by CPG sector and strategic priority;
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from the Retail Market Monitor, the new global database from Edge by Ascential Retail Insight.